edit on Repl.it
Classroom Pricing FAQ
This article contains frequently asked questions around the classroom product pricing,
including what constitutes a student, as well as how the pricing was determined.
What constitutes a student seat?
Student counts are based on total unique monthly active students. That's a mouthful
so let me break it down:
- Total: it doesn't matter how many classrooms you have; we will tally up all the
number of students across all your classrooms.
- Unique: a student is counted once, it doesn't matter if they're in multiple
- Monthly active: an active student is a student that submits something that
In the subscription form, we ask you to enter the number of student seats you anticipate to use. If you go over for a given month, we give you a warning to allow you to adjust your subscription.
When will I be billed?
- At the start of a billing cycle
- You can choose whether you want to be billed monthly or yearly
Can I use it for free?
Repl.it has an awesome free plan that allows anyone to write, execute, build, and even host websites and apps. Learn more here.
If you're a k-12 public school teacher you can use it for free by applying for our k-12 plan. You can apply online.